1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Delphi Skyfi (Original) needs new display

Discussion in 'Sirius XM General Discussion' started by Danzio, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Danzio

Danzio New Member

Mar 3, 2007
    Can anyone tell me how/where to get the display replaced on a Skyfi original. I have had mine mounted on my bike for awhile now and the sun has started to burn the display. I would like something with a different color and also one that would be protected from UV. Anybody know of anything? I don't want to replace the radio unless there are no other options.:nono2:

BTW, I did do a search. Not much on these older radios.:nono:

Thanks,

2. SamC

SamC Hall Of Fame

Jan 20, 2003
    They will probably give or nearly give you a new radio if you ask. If you really don't want one, then probably your best bet is ebay type sites, used.

3. James Long

James Long Ready for Uplink! Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Apr 17, 2003
    Michiana
    I got a Stratus for the cost of shipping from SiriusXM when my car's OEM radio failed. The best part of the deal is it is an a la carte radio ... although with the right renewal offer one can get a full package for the price of a la carte.