1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Dexter On Demand - Butchered!

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by shendley, Oct 30, 2013.

1. shendley

shendley Hall Of Fame

Nov 27, 2005
    Okay, sorry about the poor attempt at a joke in the thread title (I couldn't help myself!), but I noticed that there are lots of episodes of Dexter missing from Showtime On Demand today (they were there yesterday). At first I thought this might be fallout from the deal CBS made with Netflix to let them stream Dexter, but the article in Variety about this that I read said: ""Dexter” will continue to be available to Showtime subscribers through pay TV providers at no additional charge, with all eight seasons currently available on Showtime On Demand and Showtime Anytime." So I figure it's just some kind of mistake. I dropped Showtime a note about it. Hope they fix it soon as I've been rewatching the series in the wake of its recent final episode.