1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Dictionary? Need Help!

Discussion in 'Tech Talk - Gadgets, Gizmos and Technology' started by Rich, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Rich

Rich DBSTalk Club DBSTalk Club

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    On Friday the 13th, my Lenovo laptop went completely berserk. I got a couple error messages about my email program being corrupted and it went downhill from there. Finally gave up and reset the thing to where it was when I bought it. This is the second Lenovo that has done this and will be the last Lenovo anything I buy.

Anyhow, I had a really nice dictionary on my browser (Chrome) that had an orange-red icon on the top right of my menu bar and worked as a spell checker too. Lost that. Only use the laptop to access the Net, nothing stored on it of any import, but I can't find that dictionary anyplace.

I realize this isn't much to go on, but someone must be using it. Can anyone help me?

Rich

2. Cholly

Cholly Old Guys Rule!

Mar 22, 2004
    Indian...
  3. Rich

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
  4. Rich

Feb 22, 2007