1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

direct tv

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Installation/MDU Discussion' started by rocker49, Jun 26, 2013.

Tags:
  1. rocker49

rocker49 New Member

Jun 25, 2013
    oroville Wa.
    how do I get rid of my 771 error will changing skew solve the problem can't seem to dial in 99c could someone please help so I can watch all my channels

2. peds48

peds48 DIRECTV A-Team

Jan 10, 2008
    NY
    is not just as "changing" the skew. without the proper info is hard to help. start by posting receiver model number, signal strength and so on

3. litzdog911

litzdog911 DIRECTV A-Team

Jun 23, 2004
    Mill Creek, WA
    If you've never aligned a DirecTV HD dish before, then you really should call for a service visit. It's free if you have their Equipment Protection Plan. Otherwise ~$50.

If you want to attempt yourself, do a search on YouTube for "DirecTV dish installation" videos.