1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

DIRECTV App for iPad version 2.6.5

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Connected Home' started by Steve, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Steve

Steve DIRECTV A-Team

Aug 22, 2006
    Lower...
  2. dennisj00

dennisj00 Hall Of Fame

Sep 27, 2007
    Lake Norman, NC
    This appears to have corrected the 'Live Streaming' problem of yesterday.

3. peds48

peds48 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Jan 10, 2008
    NY
    Yep, it fixed it for me!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. dennisj00

dennisj00 Hall Of Fame

Sep 27, 2007
    Lake Norman, NC
    I have a folder of two episodes of a program that are transcoded and show up as ready to download and appear to download to DAFI. Only one shows up in the 'On iPad' section but in the playlist both show with the green arrow and both play.

I've deleted both on the iPad and re-downloaded both - in different orders, but the same one only shows up in 'On iPad'.

I know that both have downloaded correctly before.

Edit: They both downloaded to the PC client but individual, not in a folder. Only one in the iPad DAFI client.

5. dennisj00

dennisj00 Hall Of Fame

Sep 27, 2007
    Lake Norman, NC
    For the entire preseason, Carolina Panthers games have been absent from SPORTS / NFL and even 'My Teams'.

6. lugnutathome

lugnutathome Hall Of Fame

Apr 13, 2009
    Woodburn, OR
    We are on 3.0.2 now could we get that pinned here and this version can settle down the stack as it ages?

Don "just wonderin" Bolton