1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

DIRECTV Basic HD Channel Anticipation

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by beeper3000, May 7, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beeper3000

beeper3000 AllStar

Mar 3, 2004
    since the other anticipation thread seems to be discussing mostly premiums. Figured I would start a thread about basic HD channels that we want and are anticipating that pry never will be added :(

2. Kevin F

Kevin F Hall Of Fame

May 9, 2010
    Sorry to burst your bubble here but I think this thread may get locked by mods and if not people will debate the definition of a basic HD channel. I don't mean to be rude but just taking a guess on the future of the thread. Especially after reading what goes on in the other thread lol.

Kevin

3. MysteryMan

MysteryMan DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

May 17, 2010
    USA
    Anticipates this thread quickly going off topic just like the other one repeatedly does. ;)

4. Scott Kocourek

Scott Kocourek DIRECTV A-Team

Jun 13, 2009
    As you may have guessed, time to lock this one. One Anticipation Thread is hard enough to keep an eye on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.