1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Directv dish realignment

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by Unknown, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Unknown

Unknown Godfather

Oct 16, 2007
    our dish was out of alignment on Saturday when my parent had our house had no siding put on it. So my mom will have to call in tomorrow to get a dish realignment. how long after she call will it take to have someone come out. Days or weeks.

2. Kevin F

Kevin F Hall Of Fame

May 9, 2010
    Usually only a few days. Depending on how busy the techs are in your area.

Kevin

3. damondlt

damondlt New Member

Feb 27, 2006
    Newfoundland...
    I would say it depends on where you live. I've gotton service calls next day from Dish and Directv in the past. Cable was always 3-5 days!

4. Unknown

Unknown Godfather

Oct 16, 2007
    SO i thinking it will be Tuesday at the earlist before they come out. That ok. i was hoping the same day. but oh well. just wanted to ask is all.

5. Unknown

Unknown Godfather

Oct 16, 2007
    This is just great. They say they can't get a guy out here until 2 weeks. wtf.

6. n3vino

n3vino Godfather

Oct 2, 2011
    Leon...
    Are they charging you for a service call?

7. Beerstalker

Beerstalker Hall Of Fame

Feb 9, 2009
    Peoria, IL
    Yeah, it really depends on the area you are in and how busy the techs are. I had the same issue a month or two back where I had a bad LNB causing 771a errors. Had to wait 2 weeks for a tech to come out and fix it. I have now decided to buy a spare LNB and power inserter on eBay when I get around to it so I dont' have to do that again. Cancelling the protection plan will more than make up for the cost.

8. Unknown

Unknown Godfather

Oct 16, 2007

I think they are. But we have not decided yet on weather to wait the 2 weeks or not. We still deciding on that. It either keep Directv or go with Dish network or the only other option in my area is Midcontinent Communications, Like i said, not sure on the charge or not. i don't get into that stuffs since it my mom account for Directv.

9. Unknown

Unknown Godfather

Oct 16, 2007
    Update on it. They coming out Monday now instead. so that ok.

10. Unknown

Unknown Godfather

Oct 16, 2007
    It now fix. got TV again. watching the Twins game.