1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DirecTV Everywhere Sound Quality

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by litex2x, Jan 15, 2013.

1. litex2x

litex2x Legend

Sep 8, 2012
    I've been having to use DirecTV Everywhere on my PC recently and I noticed the sound quality is noticeably bad. I was watching the first episode of the new season of Shameless and the sound quality was very low in relation to the picture quality, which was pretty good. Is this how it normally is or is there a hidden setting somewhere to make it better?

2. goinsleeper

goinsleeper Godfather

May 22, 2012
    My audio has always matched the video. Try using Showtime Anytime and see if the audio quality is still low. Could be the file itself.

3. scott0702

scott0702 Member

Nov 25, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    I find that as well on the PC. I don't notice the sound as bad when watching on my iphone and using the headphones.

4. Rtm

Rtm Godfather

Oct 18, 2011
    From showtime.com idk if it's true

5. acostapimps

acostapimps Hall Of Famer

Nov 5, 2011
    Illinois
    Didn't I complain about this earlier before? anyway it's always best to use Showtime Anytime,

6. acostapimps

acostapimps Hall Of Famer

Nov 5, 2011
    Illinois
    Why does the audio quality sounds low for Directv Everywhere on PC, i'm using laptop with Windows 7 64-bit Intel Pentium 2.13 GHz on Google Chrome browser.

Here you go I knew I said this before.

7. litex2x

litex2x Legend

Sep 8, 2012
    I guess the low bitrate is their way to save bandwidth and choke their system. But yes watching it directly from the source like MAXGO, HBOGO, Showtime Anywhere, etc sounds a lot better.