1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Directv IPhone app

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by boars314, Jul 28, 2013.

1. boars314

boars314 New Member

Feb 21, 2012
    I wasn't sure where to post this question.

Is anyone else having issues scheduling a recording with an extended stop time using the app? It has been hit and miss on whether the extended stop time works and it has not been working for several weeks now.

2. peds48

peds48 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Jan 10, 2008
    NY
    I wasn't sure where to post this question.

Is anyone else having issues scheduling a recording with an extended stop time using the app? It has been hit and miss on whether the extended stop time works and it has not been working for several weeks now.
    what is not working? what model of receiver do you have?

3. ttown

ttown New Member

Jul 25, 2013
    I did yesterday. Have a HR24. Tried to extend stop time by 30 minutes. Error message after I hit record. Changed it back to stop on time and hit record and it worked fine. Must be a glitch?