1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

DirecTV is adding a live fantasy football channel to 'NFL Sunday Ticket'

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by Athlon646464, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Athlon646464

Athlon646464 Gold Members DBSTalk Gold Club

Feb 23, 2007
    Uxbridge, MA
    DirecTV is adding a live fantasy football channel to 'NFL Sunday Ticket'

(USA Today) - The Fantasy Zone channel will be broadcasting while games are in progress, but will focus solely on how the live action is affecting the day’s fantasy stats, with up to the minute game-to-game analysis, stats and on-screen tickers that offer projections and key player updates. Hosting the channel will be former NFL linebacker Dhani Jones and Kay Adams, who has established herself as a fantasy sports expert for NBC Sports’ Rotoworld site....

Full Story Here

[​IMG]

2. dcowboy7

dcowboy7 Hall Of Fame

May 22, 2008
    Pequannock, NJ
    Kay Adams is a hottie.

3. trainman

trainman Hall Of Fame

Jan 9, 2008
    Sherman...
    Ooh, "even an on-set kitchen where a full-time in-studio chef will whip up gameday recipes for viewers at home."

I think I'll stick with Andrew Siciliano.

4. coolman302003

coolman302003 2014 NBA CHAMPIONS!

Jun 2, 2008
    Southeast
    Article states the channel will require ST MAX. Just like RedZone, Short Cuts and the live streaming.

5. anex80

anex80 Legend

Jul 29, 2005
    Midwest
    So I could watch all the action live on Red Zone, any game I want on the ST channels, all the games at once on the Mix channel, or watch a guy cook food on the new Fantasy Football channel. I think I'll pass.

6. Athlon646464

Athlon646464 Gold Members DBSTalk Gold Club

Feb 23, 2007
    Uxbridge, MA
    Pun intended? :grin: