1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

DirecTV mobile app NHL subscription error

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Tips and Resources' started by nhlfan79, Feb 23, 2013.

1. nhlfan79

nhlfan79 Legend

Aug 31, 2006
    I hope this is in the right place, but just recently, I've been having problems trying to remotely set a DVR recording via the DirecTV Android app. Specifically, I try to record a game on an NHL Center Ice channel and get a message that "Your subscription does not include this channel. Please visit the DIRECTV website or call 1-800-531-5000 to upgrade your package."

Yes, I do subscribe to the NHL package, so I can't figure out why the mobile app doesn't recognize that fact while at the same time the DirecTV full website does. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

2. boukengreen

boukengreen Legend

Sep 22, 2009
    don't know just tried it on my iphone app and worked fine try logging out and back in

3. nhlfan79

nhlfan79 Legend

Aug 31, 2006
    Tried that a couple of times. Even uninstalled and reinstalled. No luck.

4. boukengreen

boukengreen Legend

Sep 22, 2009
    that was my next suggestion lol try clearing cache