1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

DirecTV/Nashville Predators

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by dstout, Jan 5, 2013.

1. dstout

dstout Legend

Jul 19, 2005
    I was playing around with the RSN tool on the DirecTV site. I noticed the two zip codes I checked in Kentucky don't have an option to get Nashville Predators games. When did this change? I guess it really doesn't matter right now since the NHL isn't playing, but I assume they will come back some day.

2. la24philly

la24philly Hall Of Fame

Mar 8, 2010
    that tool works weird sometimes. Are you apart of the blue jackets market?

you can always check with DTV via phone to be sure.

also hockey will be back- the lockout will end on Monday.

for all hockey news, updates, etc, NHL CI head over to the NHL thread all NHL news is there and will answer a lot of your questions about the lockout

3. dstout

dstout Legend

Jul 19, 2005
    I am in Tennessee, was just curious about Kentucky. Louisville shows that it gets Blue Jackets games, Bowling Green gets no hockey.