1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Directv NFL ST Survey

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by acostapimps, Aug 12, 2013.

1. acostapimps

acostapimps Hall Of Famer

Nov 5, 2011
    Illinois
    Did anybody receive a survey through email from Directv about NFL Sunday Ticket? I took the survey about how much I'm willing to pay for any of the different ST sport package in a scale between 0 to 100, 0 meaning you won't subscribe and 100 means you would, And if any of the features that comes with ST is important to me, which of course I answered yes, and a few personal questions.

Sent from my iPad using DBSTalk mobile app

2. jagrim

jagrim Hall Of Fame

Aug 25, 2006
    Yes, got the survey today.

3. Athlon646464

Athlon646464 Gold Members DBSTalk Gold Club

Feb 23, 2007
    Uxbridge, MA
    I got it, but the web site crashed when I attempted to fill it out. I tried twice and then gave up. :bang

4. glrush

glrush Cool Member/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Jun 29, 2002
    Same thing happened to me....used the link in the e-mail and the web site went belly up.

5. jagrim

jagrim Hall Of Fame

Aug 25, 2006
    Didn't have any issue with website on my iPad.

6. oldavman

oldavman Mentor

Nov 2, 2003
    I got the survey today. I just want the NFL games sent to my DVR(s) in HD delivered to me as cheaply as possible.

7. joed32

joed32 Hall Of Fame

Jul 27, 2006
    Me too, and I took the last survey with no problem.

8. 242424

242424 AllStar

Mar 22, 2012
    Got it yesterday and filled it out with all "wouldn't pay for that" lol

9. boukengreen

boukengreen Legend

Sep 22, 2009
    does someone have a link cause the dtv emai goes to my uncle's account

10. joshjr

joshjr Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Aug 2, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    Did you setup his online account or do you always get his emails from DirecTV?

11. shendley

shendley Hall Of Fame

Nov 27, 2005
    Just took the survey. No problems with the website.

12. boukengreen

boukengreen Legend

Sep 22, 2009
    everything is through him i just have the dtv pw

13. MikeR7

MikeR7 Icon

Jun 17, 2006
    I got it Monday, and being an out of market customer I considered the "my team only" option, but rejected it because I like the option of getting all games, and I would pay pretty much anything they charged to get it.

14. Contra

Contra Mentor

Aug 24, 2009
    A 100 point scale? You don't see that every day.

15. trainman

trainman Hall Of Fame

Jan 9, 2008
    Sherman...
    You do if you're a student or a teacher!

16. Bronxiniowa

Bronxiniowa New Member

Apr 14, 2013
    Iowa
    Didn't get the survey

17. Athlon646464

Athlon646464 Gold Members DBSTalk Gold Club

Feb 23, 2007
    Uxbridge, MA
    Just received this email:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We recently sent you an email inviting you to participate in an NFL survey. It has come to our attention that some people had trouble with the survey link. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you might have experienced, and have taken steps to ensure that everyone that begins the survey is able to complete it. If you have not yet completed the survey, we hope that you are still able to take a few minutes to make your point of view count.

We value your input, as your thoughts and opinions will enable us to better serve you in the future.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm one of those who was unable to finish it.

18. Jacob Braun

Jacob Braun King of Awesome

Oct 5, 2011
    Tulsa, OK
    Sounds like they're gathering data for NFL ST contract negotiations! (this is just my speculation, I know nothing!)

19. JimAtTheRez

JimAtTheRez Legend

May 9, 2008
    Yep, me too.

20. shendley

shendley Hall Of Fame

Nov 27, 2005
    As much as I enjoy getting every game every Sunday, I did consider the "my team only" option depending on the prices they quoted. As the price for the base Sunday Ticket went higher, the price for the "my team only" option kept looking better. I remember rating myself more likely to pay for it than the base NFLST package on a couple of the options. Of course, as someone who has never had to pay near full price for NFLST, it was tough entertaining all of these hypotheticals. Kept waiting for the option "I would just call and ask for retention to give it to me for free!"