1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

DirecTV PrePago

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by hexed666, Feb 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hexed666

hexed666 Cool Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Hi everybody,

I would like to buy one of those DirecTV prepaid kits they sell in Puerto Rico, does anybody here know where I can get one shipped to Miami ?

Tx

Mike

2. peds48

peds48 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Jan 10, 2008
    NY
    DirecTV Puerto Rico is part of DirecTV LA (Latin America) and as such it can't be used in DirecTV USA "territory" is against DirecTV USA policies

3. hexed666

hexed666 Cool Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Thank you peds48,

I am aware of this, I do not live in the U.S.A., but I have a freight forwarder there who would ship it to Costa Rica for me.

Tx

4. inkahauts

inkahauts DIRECTV A-Team

Nov 13, 2006
    And I don't think that's allowed it costs rica either. Think that's a different area. So don't think it works.

5. hexed666

hexed666 Cool Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Hall of Fame,

Don't worry about the legal issue, there is no DTV in CR, they have it in Colombia and Venezuela and as well in the Caribbean. I know that it will work.

Somebody must know a dealer in Puerto Rico or somewhere else I can contact to buy one of those things

Tx

6. peds48

peds48 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Jan 10, 2008
    NY
    You are making it worse!!! !rolling

Of course we have to worry about the "legal" issues. What you want to do violates DirecTV ToS and such can't be discussed here. Sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.