1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Directv retention line

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by claudhenrysmoot, Feb 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. claudhenrysmoot

claudhenrysmoot Cool Member

Feb 15, 2006
    Whats the phone 3 for the Directv retention line? Should I be able to get the HR10-250 for free..as well as an OTA antenna with the 5 LNB? GOnna pull the trigger baby!!

2. claudhenrysmoot

Feb 15, 2006
    I mean Phone #

3. claudhenrysmoot

Feb 15, 2006
    Just got off the phone with Directv retention...they offered me the HR10-250 and the OTA for $249....they wouldnt give me the 5 LNB dish....unless I ordered the HD receiver....sounds kind of sucky to me....any thoughts?

4. eengert

eengert Legend

Nov 15, 2005
    Even if that's after rebate, that sounds like a decent deal ($150 below retail). It makes sense that they won't give you the 5-LNB with the TIVO. But they will reportedly upgrade HD TIVOs and 3-LNBs for a very low cost (close to free) when the HR20 HD DVR hits the shelves. That's a possible advantage to getting an HR10 now. Otherwise, you can wait for the HR20 to come out and just "lease" that for whatever they decide to charge up front.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.