1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Directv Sports Package and MLB replays of games

Discussion in 'Sports Programming and Events' started by chazbo30, Jan 11, 2013.

1. chazbo30

chazbo30 New Member

Jan 11, 2013
    So I know the season hasn't started and won't for a couple of months, but I'm new to Directv and have a question.

I was wondering if I subscribe to the sports package and not subscribe to MLB extra innings, will I be able to see replays of games or are the reruns blacked out?

2. Sandra

Sandra Legend

Apr 16, 2012
    While you may find exceptions from channel to channel, for the most part they tend to be blacked out. Even some of the 'classic' games shown on certain channels are blacked out.

Sandra