1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

DirecTV Subs Get Cinemax Free Preview

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by Steve Mehs, Jul 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve Mehs

Steve Mehs Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    :mad: When will E* ever have a max preview!
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Cinemax and DirecTV are delivering a free preview weekend available to all DirecTV customers. Beginning July 19 at 6 a.m. EST, and continuing through July 21, DirecTV customers nationwide will get a chance to preview Cinemax, MoreMAX and Cinemax West (DirecTV channels 512-514). The free Cinemax preview will be available exclusively on DirecTV and will feature a sweepstakes available to DirecTV customers. Consumers can enter the sweepstakes by logging on to www.cinemax.com/sweeps (starting July 19).

From SkyReport (Used with Permission)

2. Paul E

Paul E Cool Member

Jul 3, 2002
    Thanks for the info, Steve.

<<Paul runs to warm up his DirecTivo receiver>> :D

3. kmccoach

kmccoach AllStar

Jul 6, 2002
    Why does DirectTv charge as much as $12.99 for only 3 Cinemax channels. Why not include more of the MultiMax package to acquire more subs. gets me.

Keith

4. HarryD

HarryD Icon

Mar 24, 2002
    Lehigh...
    Both providers have only three Max channels. I don't get it either

5. Jacob S

Jacob S Hall Of Fame

Apr 14, 2002
    Are DirecTv customers getting 6 free months of Cinemax if you buy HBO ?

6. palisade

palisade New Member

Jul 3, 2002
    Cinemax isn't called Skinemax for nothing. I think we all know why they can charge what they do for only 3 channels.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.