1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

DirecTV vs Dish Network Spanish Programming

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by ZandarKoad, Jul 9, 2014.

1. ZandarKoad

ZandarKoad Mentor

Oct 25, 2009
    Does anyone happen to know of a complete one page list of all spanish programming offered by both providers, and which channels are available in which packages from each provider? If one doesn't exist, I'll make it myself soon...

Thanks!

2. damondlt

damondlt New Member

Feb 27, 2006
    Newfoundland...
    I only know of the ones on the Directv and Dish line up cards on their websites.
    I haven't seen a comparison here between the two.

3. ZandarKoad

ZandarKoad Mentor

Oct 25, 2009
  4. peds48

peds48 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Jan 10, 2008
    NY
    Amazing work! But I tell you I am shock to see that DirecTV® has more spanish channels then Dish. One thing Dish is good at (or I though it was) is in international packages.

5. KyL416

KyL416 Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Nov 10, 2005
    Tobyhanna, PA
    Some issues I spotted:
    beIN Sport 2 on Dish 873 and beIN Sport on DirecTV 426 are the same
    Univision Foro TV on Dish and Foro TV on DirecTV are the same
    DirecTV also has Univision Oeste on channel 403
    Telefutura HD (TFTwHD) is now UniMas West HD

DirecTV's list includes Cartoon Network and Disney XD since they have Spanish audio via SAP, Dish probably has the SAP feed too.

6. acostapimps

acostapimps Hall Of Famer

Nov 5, 2011
    Illinois
    We do have Univision Foro TV,Univision Oeste(West),Nuestro Tele(NTEL),UniMas and beIN Sports 2 En Espanol.