1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Directv

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Installation/MDU Discussion' started by peter11456, Apr 19, 2013.

1. peter11456

peter11456 New Member

Sep 18, 2012
    I'll try to make this short.I hooked up my wireless connection kit, so now my HD DVR receiver is working great with Internet. But I stiil can't figure out where to plug in my DECABB1MRO-0 so I get my whole home service Back.Do I go thru my wireles router, or thru AT&T UVERSE BROADBAND or what. I've had to back away from it cause I get so - - - - off. Any help would be greatly appreciative. Thanks Pete

2. Go Beavs

Go Beavs Hall Of Fame

Nov 18, 2008
    Portland,...
    Can you tell us more about your setup? How many receivers/DVRs do you have and how are they connected? Did you have WHDVR service at one point and now you don't?

3. peds48

peds48 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Jan 10, 2008
    NY
    Usually this "DECABB1MRO-0" goes behind the receiver connected to the satellite input. You would then connect your satellite coax to the DECABB1MRO-0. Note that the DECABB1MRO-0 does not get used on the following model H24, H25, HR24, HR34, Hr44