1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Dish add on

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Tips and Resources' started by Ltownmusic, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Ltownmusic

Ltownmusic New Member

Jan 17, 2013
    I have a basic Direct Tv Dish and also have a samsung International dish. I was told I need another Dish Upgrade so I can receive stations like Fox Deportes and Bein espanol. So here are my questions, Will I be able to get fox deportes in the sports pack using the grandfathered in tactic? Is there any negation ploy I can use? I have a fairly big account and have been a customer for under a year if that helps. I want to avoid adding the 15 a month Spanish pack just for 1 or two stations Thanks.

2. jamieh1

jamieh1 Hall Of Fame

May 1, 2003
    You will need a phase 3 dish to get 101. 110/119 or a slim line dish. A standard 18 inch dish will not get 119 sat that has the spanish channels.

The fox deportes and bein sports espanol are not in Sports pack or ESPN deportes. You will get the english Be in sports.