1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Dish and Comcast, MSG

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by Dave, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Dave

Dave Icon

Jan 28, 2003
    For all you Philly and N.Y. fans. Charlie has filed a complaint against Comcast's Sportsnet Philadelphia, and Cablevision's MSG HD in N.Y. for carriage fees for the channels and to make them share. Its for a decent cost to Dish so he can get it for the customer at a good price. This all comes about by the new rules that went into effect I think in January last year that the FCC changed for sharing carriage with other companies.

2. RasputinAXP

RasputinAXP Kwisatz Haderach of Cordcuttery

Jan 23, 2008
    I hope Charlie holds their feet to the fire quickly enough that I get to watch the Rangers in HD this season :(