1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dish deals...

Discussion in 'General Satellite Discussion' started by JohnRyan, Sep 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnRyan

JohnRyan Cool Member

Sep 13, 2002
    I read somewhere that satellite deals "usually" change quarterly. If that is the case, there should be bigger and better deals beginning in October.

Does anyone know what the new deals for new subscriber's are?

Thanks.:cool:

2. Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski Banned User

Mar 21, 2002
    As far as I know, all the special deals for the for the rest of the year have all been announced. This goes for Dish Network and DirecTV.

I am sure before Christmas we might see another special pop up however I don't expect any better deals then the ones that are out there.

3. boba

boba Guest

If you read DISH's literature Digital Home Plan, Free for All & Free Dish all expire 1/12/03. If those deals aren't good enough I guess you'll have to hold your breath till next year.

4. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    My brother-in-law was just telling me he is droping cable and going with Dish Network.
    He said he is getting a 508 and 301 for $199.00 and Dish Network will credit his bill $17.00 per month for a year.

5. jeffwtux

jeffwtux Icon

Apr 27, 2002
    Free For ALL is the best deal ever for 2 receiver systems when you factor in equipment costs. Last year a 2 reciever system would cost you $348 then down to $318 retail when they had "I Like 9". Now the 2 receiver system costs $199 with Free For All. If you factor in the system costs Free For All is better than I Like 9 for 2 receiver systems.

6. jrjcd

jrjcd Arcane Movie Trivia King DBSTalk Gold Club

Apr 23, 2002
    of course, the best deals come when you get mad at one of E*'s billing/service blunders and threaten to cancel their service-THEN winback rides in and floods you with reasons to stay a customer(usually to the detriment(sic) of the dealer you bought from, assuming you wasted your time purchasing from one of us "lowlifes"-lol)-keep in mind, this is only good for the length of your original contract and once that is up, you somehow magically morph into the proverbial red headed stepchild, as both E* and DTV are not well versed in the art of long term customer retention...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.