1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dish DIRT Team

Discussion in 'The OT' started by Henry, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Henry

Henry Retired Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Pine, CO
    If you've ever wondered if this team does any good, stop wondering. I spent days on email trying to fix a billing issue with Dish's customer service. After cryptic responses and with no satisfactory resolution in sight, I contacted Mike_H on the DIRT team. It took him just minutes to fix it, he explained what had happened, and I even got a credit from him.

If he's indicative of the rest of the team, then I for one am very glad they're around. :wave:

2. thomasjk

thomasjk Legend

Jan 10, 2006
    The DIRT folks are the best thing to happen on this site and the other one.

3. Henry

Henry Retired Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Pine, CO
    Agree ... they are my go-to people.

4. phrelin

phrelin Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jan 18, 2007
    Northern...
    Me too!

5. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    I've generally found reps that use social media etc to be better. Of course some of these cases you are airing your issue out in public, like when I resort to Twitter, but nice that it happens as well when all you do is send a PM.

6. Henry

Henry Retired Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Pine, CO
    You also have the option I took ... PM the rep directly. No public post or record. In Mike_H's case, he responded to my PM in like fashion and then gave me his number if I wanted to call him, or, if I preferred, he could call me. All was done in private.

It sure beats dealing with a computer. :bang

[Just re-read the tail-end of your last sentence - agree. :blush: ]

7. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    The ones I've used a Twitter on are usually cell phone companies after I get no where with other methods.

1 person likes this.