1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Dish for International Tamil Package on Dishnetwork

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by Nath, Jun 13, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Nath

Nath New Member

Jun 12, 2013
    Is there anyway I can get international Tamil Mosaic package using a standard size dish? Someone mentioned that I could contact a local authorized dealer and relay signal through them so that I don't need a dish plus plus or something. Thoughts would be much appreciated. Thanks

2. RBA

RBA Active Member

Apr 14, 2013
    TEXAS
    DISH 500+ or DISH 1000+ are the same dish just different LNBs on it. They are the only dishes that can be officially used for international programming off the 118.7 satellite.

3. bharath_das

bharath_das Mentor

May 4, 2011
    Dish installed 1000+ for me. I am getting both American HD package and tamil package from the same dish.