1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DISH Fox Sports AZ HD Problems

Discussion in 'DISH™ High Definition Discussion' started by Bobmu, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobmu

Bobmu Cool Member

Feb 19, 2012
    1. In Tucson AZ, DISH has a dedicated HD channel (415 HD) for FoxSportsAZ HD feeds. The problem is the HD feeds are frequently not provided by DISH. The games are always available in standard definition (channel 415 SD). Also the alternate HD channel (440 - 454) FoxSportsAZ HD feeds require the DISH sports package and are not always available even with the DISH sports package.
    2. The 2/18/12, AZ Wildcat, Washington Huskie basketball game FoxSportsAZ HD feed was switched off on DISH alternate HD channel 440 in Tucson with 4 minutes left in the game. This seems to be a frequent occurence on FoxSportsAZ HD on DISH. Since I record the games I have missed the endings several times. Please DISH, wait for the game conclusion before switching the feed to the next game!
    3. The 2/23/12, AZ Wildcat, USC basketball game FoxSportsAZ HD feed was not available in Tucson on any DISH HD channel. The game was only available in standard definition (channel 415 SD). Could DISH please provide the Fox Sports AZ HD feeds when they are available? Did anyone on DIRECT TV, COX, COMCAST, etc. see the HD feed of this game? I am assuming one was available!

2. sigma1914

sigma1914 Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
  3. Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon Roving Reporter Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 7, 2005
    Kittrell, NC
    We really don't need two threads on the same topic, so closing this one in favor of the already existing one linked above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.