1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dish Installer Comapny Houston

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by badhutx, Aug 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badhutx

badhutx AllStar

Sep 27, 2006
    Does anyone know what company Dish will send out to install and maintain a Dish setup in the Houston area? If you do know can anyone give me any feed back on their quality of service?

2. compubit

compubit AllStar/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Jun 8, 2004
    I don't know, but Dish is advertising for it's call center in Alvin in the Clear Lake Area...

I just tweak the dish myself when it needs to be adjusted (I do my own installs...).

3. jclewter79

jclewter79 Hall Of Fame

Jan 8, 2008
    I am sure E* has many installers and installation companies in the houston area. If you go though E* to get an installation you will not know who you are going to get until they show up. If you are looking to switch due to that bad D* install you have going on right now and don't want the same company to show up at your door (some companies do install both), your best bet is to open up the phone book and find a local installer. Go to their store, check out the display set up, get a feel for their know how about the subject and, if you like what you see, schedule an install. This is the only way to know who will show up at your door before they show up.

4. badhutx

badhutx AllStar

Sep 27, 2006
    The reason I ask is I am going through an experience that I never want to repeat with Direc***Southwest. I believe that they only service D*Tv though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.