1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dish Issues

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Installation/MDU Discussion' started by Corey140, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Corey140

Corey140 Cool Member

Jun 9, 2002
    My 2 R15 are not receiving our local channels and the even transpoders are missing on 1 receiver but low on the other for 101w. Not receiving anything on 110w and 119w is in and out so I'm leaning towards the multiswitch or the LNB.

*edit*

Called Directv again for a 771 and whatever signal she sent, made everything work...

But then, its gone again...

I'm wondering, if its the heat here affecting the LNB??? Its almost 100f today

Any ideas?

2. gulfwarvet

gulfwarvet Tips & Resources Collaboration

Mar 7, 2007
    oops my bad misread your post. RobertE is on the right track.

to answer you question on what the CSR done? he or she refreshed your services. you can also do this yourself by clicking on this link www.directv.com/resend .

3. RobertE

RobertE New Member

Jun 9, 2006
    There is nothing a CSR can do from her end to fix a 771.

I'd look at the line carrying the 18v from the switch to the LNB. Bad fitting, bad connection, bad section of cable or the LNB has crapped out.

4. Corey140

Corey140 Cool Member

Jun 9, 2002
    Yea, I've figured that out later...:hurah:

Ok, the power went out earlier and now, both boxes are stuck at the Directv symbol, retrieving satellite information screen...:nono2:

Argh...Ill try and check the 18v in the daytime again.

I was able to put it on the local channel and it will last for about 15-20 minutes then break up then come back again...