1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Dish Network 21.0 158925 IR/UHF PRO Remote Control

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by snowgecko71, Aug 17, 2012.

1. snowgecko71

snowgecko71 New Member

Aug 17, 2012
    Hello New to the Forum.

I have a question about the 21.0 IR/UHF Pro Remote. I am actually a Bell ExpressVu customer in Canada which uses the same recievers as The Dish Network. Currently I am using a Bell remote 6.3 IR/UHF Pro Remote and a Dish Network 6.0 IR/UHF Pro Remote as the number 2 remote for my reciver, which is a 9242 HD dual tuner/dual tv. I was wondering does anyone know if the new Dish Network 21.0 158925 IR/UHF remote can replace the 6.3 and 6.0 older remotes?
    Thanks in advance for any responses. :)

2. puckwithahalo

puckwithahalo Hall Of Fame

Sep 2, 2007
    Yes they can. If you're using it in UHF mode though, only use odd remote addresses, even ones use UHF Pro Band B which I don't believe that receiver can read.

3. snowgecko71

snowgecko71 New Member

Aug 17, 2012

Thanks for the Reply Puck. I can order up a new 21.0 to replace my old 6.3 that the UHF stopped working.