1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Dish Network Spanish Channels Comparison

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by ZandarKoad, Jul 10, 2014.

1. ZandarKoad

ZandarKoad Mentor

Oct 25, 2009
    I've completed a side by side channel lineup printout for Dish Network vs. DirecTV based exclusively on information gathered from the respective websites. It appears DirecTV absolutely blows Dish out of the water when it comes to Spannish programming. But of course, I don't know if the 30+ channels DirecTV has are any good at all... I don't speak spanish.

If anyone knows of any Dish channels I'm missing (or any other corrections) please let me know! The purpose of this channel comparison chart is to be dead on accurate, not to show one to be better than the other. THANKS!

http://www.spectrastars.com/_files/Spanish%20Only%20Comparison%20-%20DirecTV%20vs%20Dish%20Network.pdf

2. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Gold Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    Just FYI, "Spanish" is spelled with one 'n', not two.

3. John79605

John79605 Legend

Feb 9, 2007
    I believe Dish also offers HITN and VeMe.

4. karlegas

karlegas New Member

Jul 21, 2014
    United States
    I will review and help you, I suscribed recently to Dish and I comparing with DirecTV, I will check your list, if you need valoration the kind of channels let me know