1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Dish NW-worst compnay to work for?

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by PBowie, Jul 21, 2013.

1. PBowie

PBowie Legend

Jan 4, 2006
    Florida
    Read in Huff Po that D* is the worst company to work for as voted by its employees on Glassdoor.com

Wonder what Charlie thinks ?

although he's probably not bothered, Multi millionaires rarely have concerns about the Plebs...

didn't see my company in there :)

2. Rainbird42

Rainbird42 New Member

Jun 23, 2013
    California
    Dish as been on this list for years. Nothing changes and management doesn't really care.

3. eisberg

eisberg New Member

Feb 24, 2013
    I work for Dish. After that report came out, Joe Clayton, CEO of Dish, took it seriously, and had got with a third party company to create an anonymous survey for all employees to take. later , he gave us the results, and future plans as a result of that survey. Little by little we are seeing changes that help moral. The moral in my office is at an all time high now, we have seen lots of good changes. One of the biggest changes is getting bonus money for working on Thanksgiving/Christmas day, before the change we would just get normal pay for working those holidays, now we get paid an extra $100 for those days, which tend to only last 4-5 hours.

4. Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon Doctor Whom Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 7, 2005
    Kittrell, NC
    I never know what to make of these surveys... Sometimes I feel like they are akin to walking into a hospital waiting room and taking a poll to see how people think the hospital is doing... my guess is the hospital would not score well in that poll.

5. James Long

James Long Ready for Uplink! Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Apr 17, 2003
    Michiana
    That old story again? We had two threads about it in January. There always seems to be some "reporter" doing a copy/paste job to "write" something for some online rag.

Posting the same surveys over and over isn't news.