1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Dish On Deman

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by jclangston, Apr 30, 2013.

1. jclangston

jclangston Cool Member

Oct 19, 2010
    I'm currently a Directv subscriber. For future reference I was curious about the availability of premium channel on demand. With D* you are able to stream all the seasons of all the series on HBO and Showtime. Is all this content available on Dish? My contract expires in a few months, starting to look at my options.

2. Mike.H_DISHNetwork

Mike.H_DISHNetwork DISH Representative DISH Representative

Feb 1, 2011
    [SIZE=medium]If you subscribe to the Premium Movie Channels you will be able to go through the On Demand tab (depending on the receiver you get, the one I am referring to is the Hopper) and select All TV Channels. The listings of the shows will appear and you can select the event you want to watch. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=medium]Thanks [/SIZE]

3. jclangston

jclangston Cool Member

Oct 19, 2010
    Right I understand that part. I was curious, for example, if I go to HBO On Demand. Are all of the series that HBO has had in years past available to stream or only select shows?

4. Mike.H_DISHNetwork

Mike.H_DISHNetwork DISH Representative DISH Representative

Feb 1, 2011
    [SIZE=medium]With the Hopper/Joey system, you will be able to select HBO and there will be different options you can choose. There are; Featured, Documenters, Kids, Sports and Series as well as many more. In the Series I checked Game of Thrones and all of Season three is available. I did not see from 1 to 2 years ago for On Demand. Please let me know if you have any further questions about it.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=medium]Thanks[/SIZE]

5. dennispap

dennispap Icon

Feb 1, 2007
    Dish on demand doesn't have any shotime on demand.