1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dish On Deman

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by jclangston, Apr 30, 2013.

1. jclangston

jclangston Cool Member

Oct 19, 2010
    I'm currently a Directv subscriber. For future reference I was curious about the availability of premium channel on demand. With D* you are able to stream all the seasons of all the series on HBO and Showtime. Is all this content available on Dish? My contract expires in a few months, starting to look at my options.

2. Mike.H_DISHNetwork

Mike.H_DISHNetwork DISH Representative DISH Representative

Feb 1, 2011
    [SIZE=medium]If you subscribe to the Premium Movie Channels you will be able to go through the On Demand tab (depending on the receiver you get, the one I am referring to is the Hopper) and select All TV Channels. The listings of the shows will appear and you can select the event you want to watch. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=medium]Thanks [/SIZE]

3. jclangston

jclangston Cool Member

Oct 19, 2010
    Right I understand that part. I was curious, for example, if I go to HBO On Demand. Are all of the series that HBO has had in years past available to stream or only select shows?

4. Mike.H_DISHNetwork

Mike.H_DISHNetwork DISH Representative DISH Representative

Feb 1, 2011
    [SIZE=medium]With the Hopper/Joey system, you will be able to select HBO and there will be different options you can choose. There are; Featured, Documenters, Kids, Sports and Series as well as many more. In the Series I checked Game of Thrones and all of Season three is available. I did not see from 1 to 2 years ago for On Demand. Please let me know if you have any further questions about it.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=medium]Thanks[/SIZE]

5. dennispap

dennispap Icon

Feb 1, 2007
    Dish on demand doesn't have any shotime on demand.