1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Dish On-Line Guide Channel

Discussion in 'ViP922 DVR Support Forum' started by sulu600, Jan 13, 2012.

1. sulu600

sulu600 Cool Member

Apr 15, 2003
    I am on my third Vip 922 and noticed that when I go to Dish-Online, along with my local Louisville, KY stations, I have stations listed from about 4 different parts of the country, many are on channels that are not available in this area. For example, Channel 5, which in not an active channel in the Louisville MSA, shows up as NBC KSNV, Fox KVVU, and PBS KNPB. Makes it very hard to scroll through all the odd channels to find what you are looking for. Anyone know of a way to make them go away? Does this mean that this receiver has been activated in three or more other areas, and returned?

Steve

2. Ray C@DISH Network

Ray C@DISH Network DISH Representative DISH Representative

Dec 28, 2010
    Those channels are locals out of Las Vegas and Reno, respectively. If the 922 was just activated, it may take a day or two for all the updates to be downloaded to the receiver. Please let me know if you continue to have this problem. If so, I will need for you to PM your account information to me so I can check on this issue further. Thanks.