1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Dish Online problems

Discussion in 'Hopper System Support Forum' started by n-spring, Apr 19, 2012.

1. n-spring

n-spring Legend

Mar 5, 2007
    Dish Online is pretty much a crap shoot for me. I've used both the browser version (with IE and FireFox) and the iPad app.

I have a Sling adapter attached to my Hopper. The DVR function of Dish Online always shows an empty "My Recordings" list and "My Timers" list. Doing a Refresh does nothing.

I've also had intermittent success in setting up a recording from the Guide function. Sometimes it works; sometimes it doesn't. The process is confusing too. Why is it that I have to click a second time on DVR Set when I already told it to record the program in the previous step?

So far, I've been very happy with my Hopper/Joey setup, but Dish Online blows.

2. garys

garys Hall Of Fame

Nov 4, 2005
    Kind of a crap shoot, even before the Hopper. I get my best results immediately after logging in, then doing the Refresh.