1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dish online

Discussion in 'Hopper System Support Forum' started by homeron, May 29, 2012.

1. homeron

homeron Mentor

Oct 16, 2007
    I am not seeing the recordings that are on my DVR at Dish online. I used the chat help and after checking for problems he said that it would be a future update to the hopper to fix this problem. I know the sling is working right it shows it and lets me play my live tv and shows the amount of DVR usage, but it will not show any of the programs that are recorded. Another bug in the Hopper. Maybe they should officially change the name to the Beta Hopper. Most things were great on this Hopper but the problems I've had are a pain. I had the 722 and rarely if ever had problems.

2. homeron

homeron Mentor

Oct 16, 2007
    Umm realy, instead of giving an answer .... make fun of how I wrote the question.

3. sregener

sregener Godfather

Apr 17, 2012
    What firmware version are you running? I know that 2.11 had some issues with IOS devices not showing programs. I just went to Dish Online myself, and my full list of recordings shows up just fine, using Safari and MacOS X Lion. I do not have a Sling Adapter, so I can't try playback.

Last I checked, I had 2.12 firmware. No programs showed up in the IOS app when I was at 2.11.

4. olguy

olguy Hall Of Fame

Jan 9, 2006
    Working for me. Win 7 desk top and 2.12 firmware.

5. homeron

homeron Mentor

Oct 16, 2007
    I have 2.12 and I'm using windows 7 it will not work in any of the four browsers I tried. And Dish chat walked me through a bunch of steps to reset the hopper ,internet communication problems. We could not fix it through the chat so he just said watch for an update. I am able to use dish on line for live programming. But not with the sling to see my hard drive and be able to watch the DVD. With the 722 I could watch everything including my external drives. another fail on this beta hopper.

6. Ray C@DISH Network

Ray C@DISH Network DISH Representative DISH Representative

Dec 28, 2010
    I'm apologize you are having difficulty viewing your DVR content. Are you able to download any free BB@Home movies? What message are you seeing when you try to view your DVR content? Would you provide your login information to me in a PM so I can test your account with my equipment here? Are you able to view your DVR content from a mobile device? Are you connecting on your home network or when away from home? You said you tried different browsers with the same results? Please let me know. Thanks.

7. homeron

homeron Mentor

Oct 16, 2007
    Ray was very helpful on this problem . It is now working as good as 722 did with dish online. I can see my external drive on all my computers. The Dish online chat was 0 help. But Ray was able to help me in a very short time, it's working great.

8. homeron

homeron Mentor

Oct 16, 2007
    I made a mistake I do not see the external drive I sure wish I did like a good on the 722. at least a sling is working now thank you