1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dish service with a lifetime price guarantee?

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by samhevener, Aug 17, 2010.

1. samhevener

samhevener Godfather

Feb 23, 2006
    I just received a flyer from Windstream (my telephone utility) offering lifetime pricing on a bundle of unlimited phone service, high speed internet and dish service. The prices given for the Dish service part of the bundle is America's top 120 $39.99, Top 200 $54.99 and top 250 $64.99. This assumes one receiver and no locals. I can't believe that a satellite service can go more than a year or two without increasing prices. What is the catch? :confused:

2. James Long

James Long Ready for Uplink! Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Apr 17, 2003
    Michiana
    Seems legit, although the offers I see on the Windstream website specify "DISH America" packages.

Conditions:
    http://www.windstream.com/residential/popBUNConditions.aspx
    "DISH channel lineup, including number of channels, is not guaranteed and subject to change without notice. DISH bundle is subject to Windstream continuing its relationship with DISH."
    "First-time DISH Network customers only. Offer ends 9/28/10.Lifetime price guarantee for DISH America programming valid for Windstream customers only."