1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

DISH Sling Adapter Audio Only Mode Request

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by Jim148, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Jim148

Jim148 Godfather

Jun 22, 2004
    I have a DISH Network 722k and I use BOTH a Sling Adapter and a SlingBox PRO-HD. The PRO-HD is for TV 1 and the Sling Adapter is for TV 2. I just bought a Nexus 4 smartphone recently and I noticed that the Sling Android app now has an Audio Only Mode. I have find this to be very handy because I can listen to TV audio on my phone with forced 2G mode, thus using less battery power. I would love to see an Audio Only Mode for the Sling Adapter. Does anybody know how or where I should make this suggestion? Should I e-mail DIS Network, SlingBox, or something else?

http://support.slingbox.com/get/KB-2000552.html