1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

DISHANYWHERE

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by tommiet, May 23, 2013.

1. tommiet

tommiet Godfather

Dec 28, 2005
    Error "405 NOT ALLOWED" when clicking on the Log on tab. Tried IE and Chrome, 2 different computers and via mydisyh. I can log on to my account. Chat support was useless. Told me to email the webmaster.

DISH.jpg

2. tommiet

tommiet Godfather

Dec 28, 2005
    It started working around noon time EST.

3. tampa8

tampa8 Godfather/Supporter

Mar 30, 2002
    They made some additions, It believe that is why. Some NBC channels can now be watched live on Dishanywhere.
    (Credit to another site for that info)

4. Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon Leapin' Lizard Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 7, 2005
    Kittrell, NC
    I don't know about "crediting another site" for that info... I got an email today that I kind of assumed everyone probably got with the subject line "Introducing NBCU live channels on DISH Anywhere!"

At the time, though, I didn't tie that email to this particular question... but I bet that was the case, they had to modify the service and lock people out for a short time while doing that.

5. tommiet

tommiet Godfather

Dec 28, 2005
    Figures that Dish support would not know that. Never even got a resonse to my email asking for help.... Maybe I should have sent it in hindi.

6. HDlover

HDlover Godfather

Jul 28, 2006
    Why only android 4.0 or better? I've got Gingerbread on my phone. Every App works on it that I've ever wanted. Come on Dish, make it work on Gingerbread- 2.3.4..