1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Dishperks

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by tuck2694, Jan 7, 2012.

1. tuck2694

tuck2694 Mentor

Aug 13, 2004
    I checked out Dish's website today and noticed their Dishperks information. All Dish customers do not receive the Dishperks. If they offer free previews of channels we already receive due to our particular package, then my blood "perks" but, not my Dish.

2. tuck2694

tuck2694 Mentor

Aug 13, 2004
    So where are the perks for those of us that have the larger programming packages?

3. Slamminc11

Slamminc11 Hall Of Fame

Jan 27, 2005
    everyone (in at least in the 120 and above packages) receives the free preview channels offered each month. If you are in the 200 package and the channel(s) offered in th 250 package then you would receive them. If you are in the 250 package, then you already receive all the channels so...

4. Jim5506

Jim5506 Hall Of Fame

Jun 7, 2004
    So, if you already have ALL the channels Dish could offer you channels it does not carry as perks??

5. TheFoxMan

TheFoxMan AllStar

Aug 25, 2008
    Marion, Iowa
    It's an advertising program... they spend money to sell more stuff. Sometimes they also spend money to retain good customers threatening to bail out. If you already have all their stuff but feel the need for a perk, you might try the latter. :D