1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

dishTV/Sling remote guide problem

Discussion in 'ViP922 DVR Support Forum' started by 356B, Feb 10, 2011.

Tags:
  1. 356B

356B Icon

Oct 11, 2008
    Northern...
    Anyone notice issues with the "Remote Viewing" guide ? I've had several instances lately where it does not load when I log in. I get a message, "There were no results found in Everything on Grid." or "You currently have HD Channels Only selected."
    Did a soft reboot, re-signed in at my account, I can see my DVR stuff and can watch "Live" and change channels.

Thank you and

2. Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon Doctor Whom Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 7, 2005
    Kittrell, NC
    I have seen something like this with the iPhone app too... Sometimes you login and it will start to load the grid, but then stops... and you can't scroll it.

When that happens, I usually have to logout and then log back in.

3. 356B

356B Icon

Oct 11, 2008
    Northern...
    Thank you for the reply, it came back after a few hours......I suppose it's just a glitch. I have the channel numbers in my head for the ones I watch anyway, I just wondered if it was my stuff or others were seeing the same issue.