1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

DIY and ION EAST IN HD

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by rich67, Sep 20, 2012.

1. rich67

rich67 Mentor

Mar 11, 2009
    Posted in another area . DIY and ION EAST now in HD

2. marker101

marker101 Legend

Nov 6, 2007
    Well, I thank you for the post as I saw it here first. It's hit or miss whether major developments...such as new DirecTV channels... make it to the front page. I don't have time to waste in the "I want this channel in HD" thread, which is where most of the announcements are discussed/announced.

3. PrinceLH

PrinceLH New Member

Feb 18, 2003
    Yeah, it gets a little heated on that thread, over College Football packages and it buries allot of good information.

4. Alan Gordon

Alan Gordon Chancellor

Jun 7, 2004
    Dawson, Georgia
    Subscribe to this thread:

Satellite & National HD - Status/Notification: DIYHD & IONEHD "live" Today!

Whenever something is spotted in testing, or goes live, you'll get notified.

~Alan

5. djrobx

djrobx Godfather

Jan 26, 2009
    Has anyone else noticed that the new DIY HD feed has black levels that are too high? (Blacks are dark gray instead of black)

HGTV doesn't have this problem.