1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DJI 14,000.09

Discussion in 'The OT' started by AntAltMike, Feb 1, 2013.

1. AntAltMike

AntAltMike Hall Of Fame

Nov 20, 2004
    College...
    At this very instant. That's cool. Almost like watching your odometer turn over at 100,000.

2. Rich

Rich DBSTalk Club DBSTalk Club

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    Now, all we've got to do is figure out when this bubble will burst.

Rich

3. jimmie57

jimmie57 Hall Of Fame

Jun 26, 2010
    Texas City, TX
    I am looking for a turn down very soon. I sold all my stocks last Friday while I was ahead.
    I have done this in the past and been rewarded.
    I have done this in the past and watched it continue to climb also.
    The Wilder's RSI shows it is at the overbought point for the S & P and that is one of the indicators I use to buy and sell.

4. Rich

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    I'd rather bet on football games than the stock market and I gave up betting on football last year.... :lol:

Rich

5. jimmie57

jimmie57 Hall Of Fame

Jun 26, 2010
    Texas City, TX
    It is betting if you just throw money at it. I work at it for a full day and then some on the weekends. It is a like a job for me since i quit work. I do a lot of reading and chart reading. So far I am OK with my choices. Been doing this for almost 7 years now.

If you don't like trying to pick a stock you might try the "ETF"s that are available. Trade like a stock but put together similar to a Mutual Fund.

6. Rich

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    I put all our funds into a treasury fund just before the fiscal cliff thing. Just put everything I had into mutual funds yesterday. Gotta do my wife's funds next.

The thing I hated about betting on football was all the research. Don't feel like going thru that with the stock market. When I say, "I'm lazy", it's not a joke, I actually work at it.... :lol:

Rich