DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

do HR20 and HR21 have identical features in their current software?

992 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  ccsoftball7 
#1 ·
do HR20 and HR21 have identical features in their current software?

#2 ·
No, they are not identical at this point in time. The HR20 is "ahead" of the HR21, but I think the goal is to close that gap and keep them very close in software version and feature set.

#6 ·
The feature sets are close now, and as mentioned will get closer very soon. I suspect the HR21 is a little behind so as to nail down a few little bugs before adding more advanced functionality.

#7 ·
Stuart Sweet said:
The feature sets are close now, and as mentioned will get closer very soon. I suspect the HR21 is a little behind so as to nail down a few little bugs before adding more advanced functionality.
Thanks. I have the HR20-100 and 2 H20-100 boxes. I was trying to walk my Mom through the "hiding" of SD channels last night, but found the boxes were different. I'll just keep an eye out here and let her know when the push is done. :)

#8 ·
Stuart Sweet said:
What advanced functionality does the HR20 have that the HR21 doesn't? I currently only have the HR20, but I've got three HR21 coming in a few days... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.