1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

DOD Help!!!

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Connected Home' started by browningt, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. browningt

browningt Cool Member

Jul 31, 2007
    OK, DOD is in menu, when accessed i go to the DOD screen. I can see choices under music but no other category, all others just keeps earching. when i try to place the music program in the queue it goes ther for a second but then disappears and never begins downloading. update was downloaded @ 5:31 this morning. all other internet and network connections are fine.
    Has anyone else had similar problems? please give any help or suggestions!
    :confused:

2. browningt

browningt Cool Member

Jul 31, 2007
    OK. restarted and now i have very few options to download. not nearly as many as were there before, BUT i can download those now.
    anyone know if my list will re-populate with more options? i hope so because the shows i had earlier were looking great but now they are all gone!

3. mstanka

mstanka Legend

Jan 25, 2003
    Your list can take up to 24 hours to populate. Also remember if you have to restart the recorder (RBR or through the menu), you may loose the DoD temporarally until it repopulates.

I hope that this helps.

Michael.

4. browningt

browningt Cool Member

Jul 31, 2007
    Yes, it does. I think i just have to wait for more shows to appear in the menu. Hopefully tomorrow morning!?!

thanks Michael

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.