1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dodgers/Angels HD games on FSW/PT

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by karrank%, Aug 11, 2010.

1. karrank%

karrank% AllStar

Sep 20, 2009
    E* customer here <ducks> considering switching over when my contract expires. I notice that many Angels/Dodgers games aren't shown in HD on PT/FSW---leaving aside the questionable sanity of wanting to watch an Angels game this season. Is this unique to E*?

-I do miss my MLB channel....

Thanks for looking.

Ps- who am I meant to be mentoring?

2. sigma1914

sigma1914 Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
    All FSW & PT games are HD on Directv since both are full-time HD channels.

3. Satelliteracer

Satelliteracer Hall Of Fame

Dec 6, 2006
    Yup...my halos won today to take the sweep over the Royals in beautiful HD. Unfortunately, the Rangers look like they are going to take the west this year. ARGGH :(

4. karrank%

karrank% AllStar

Sep 20, 2009
    So in D*, no experience of a Dodgers/Angels game starting off in SD only, then eventually, maybe, switching over to HD? That's what I've been experiencing intermittently over on the E* side.

5. Satelliteracer

Dec 6, 2006
    Absolutely not. The channels are in HD 24/7 so the games never start in SD, they are in HD all the time.

6. karrank%

karrank% AllStar

Sep 20, 2009
    Well, thanks, now it's just a matter of waiting out the contract (I HATE ETFs).

And I imagine Reagins is rethinking the Vlad trade by now...

7. Satelliteracer

Dec 6, 2006
    It wasn't a trade, he was a free agent. Vlad is having a great year, unfortunately the last year + with the Angels he wasn't himself. Injuries, etc. He's healthy this year and playing extremely well. The injury to Morales killed the Angels this year...top hitter, top rbi guy, top HR guy.

8. scoop8

scoop8 Godfather

Jul 18, 2009
    Dallas TX
    Vlad started out great here (DFW, sorry, Racer, Rangers fan ;)), but he's been in a slump lately, a lot of infield ground outs lately. Hopefully, he'll come around soon. At least the team ownership fiasco is settled.