1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dodgers/Pads blacked out

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by teebeebee1, Apr 7, 2009.

1. teebeebee1

teebeebee1 Godfather

Dec 11, 2006
    What gives, Extra Innings is a mess so far, and now the dodgers/pads is accidentally blacked out in my area (Phoenix AZ)

Come on, fix it asap D*, i'll give it 10 min before i start calling

2. BamaDawg

BamaDawg Cool Member

Jan 12, 2007
    Looks like its on now.

3. Mariah2014

Mariah2014 Breaking the mold

Apr 21, 2006
    Somewhere...
    It was blacked out for a few minutes here as well.

4. sunfire9us

sunfire9us Godfather

Feb 15, 2009
    They were behind removing the blackout last night because they had Mondays game on beforehand and they black out the previous games when they rebroadcast them. They were 4 mins behind removing the blackout

5. iluvtv

iluvtv Legend

Sep 29, 2005
    is dtv not going to carry any Padre games that ch.4 (padres home network) broadcasts in HD, i seem to recall seeing them on before.

6. Mariah2014

Mariah2014 Breaking the mold

Apr 21, 2006
    Somewhere...
    I believe right now the following network broadcasts are missing from EI csn philadelphia, tsn, rogers sportsnet, and cox 4 san diego. However, we did gain the following kdfw/kdfi hd feed, wykc (games are now also on sto), No more kicu or ktvd to lose games to instead they are on an rsn.

7. sunfire9us

sunfire9us Godfather

Feb 15, 2009
    seems like we are screwed at this time when you talk either the Padres telecasts or the phillies. I just jumped the Padres via email on this issue lol