1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Does anybody still get the Bellsouth/at&t discount on your Directv bill.

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by LMckin, Sep 30, 2013.

1. LMckin

LMckin Godfather

Jan 5, 2006
    Does anybody still get the bellsouth/at&t discount on your directv bill ?

I Lost my discount on my phone bill this month. and look like i lost my directv discount for October billing

2. NR4P

NR4P Dad

Jan 15, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    Just looked at my latest bill, I have the old Bellsouth credit still appearing.

3. LMckin

LMckin Godfather

Jan 5, 2006
    Thanks I checked my this evening on directv site and it haven't appear on my account yet it used to appear on the 30th of each month. so i'll recheck tomorrow.

update i check my directv account this morning and my Bellsouth discount appear on my account.

4. MysteryMan

MysteryMan DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

May 17, 2010
    USA
    Do we really need two threads for this topic?

5. LMckin

LMckin Godfather

Jan 5, 2006
    Hi

I do not know how the other topic got created. I guess the Moderators have removed the dupicate thread.