1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Does Vip 922 stream blockbuster movies?

Discussion in 'ViP922 DVR Support Forum' started by silverbullet07, Nov 15, 2012.

1. silverbullet07

silverbullet07 New Member

Nov 15, 2012
    Now that I have the blockbuster package and the blockbuster option shows up on my 922. Am I suppose to be able to stream the movies or just download?

I went in under the menu and choose the blockbuster option and when I choose a movie it downloaded it rather then stream it.

Is there a different way to stream?

Thanks

2. Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon Doctor Whom Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 7, 2005
    Kittrell, NC
    They all download... but you don't have to wait for it to finish before you can begin watching. It will download/buffer for a while and then tell you that it is ok to start watching, and will continue downloading in the background.