1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Does your 922 bleed?

Discussion in 'ViP922 DVR Support Forum' started by kcolg30, Nov 8, 2011.

1. kcolg30

kcolg30 Godfather

May 11, 2010
    I have noticed that when in total darkness when the receiver is turned off, the only light on is the TURBOHD light. I have found out from this forum that is normal.

My questions is does your 922 bleed the blue light from the TURBOHD light to the other "menu' touch buttons when the unit is turned off. On mine the 'jump' 'system info' and 'mode' have some bleed over from the TURBOHD light. Just checking to see if that is a normal design flaw or if my front touch panel is going.

Thanks

2. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    W.Mdtrn Sea
    It's normal, as the plastic cover has own thickness, eg it do guide some light to all its body. I can see in a dark room the 'bleeding' up to the 'diamond' area.