1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

downgrading programming

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by nygal38, Mar 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nygal38

nygal38 New Member

Mar 4, 2006
    hi i am new to this board and been reading alot about the r 15 its not great thats for sure i recently saw about the price increase i took off sports pack and asked to unsubscribe from nba league pass they removed it after 30 days cuz a csr told me it was almost 30 it was taken off this morning march 4 th and they didnt charge me the 10 dollars to disconnect hbo right now is not good either same ole stuff is on over and over we need more first run movies not the same crap i did see the new bet jazz channel tonight on channel 330 if directv wants us happy they need to listen more to the customers after its our money they taking away from us:mad: and oh a note they wont remove nba league pass unless u tell them u dont want it for 2006-2007 season the sports pack is all they took off

2. spanishannouncetable

spanishannouncetable Icon

Apr 23, 2002
    I inserted breaks where I thought they should be. Reading it as written made me feel out of breath :D

Welcome, nygal38. Remember, punctuation is your friend :)

3. damondlt

damondlt New Member

Feb 27, 2006
    Newfoundland...
    As long as you wait 30 days you can downgrade for free.If your getting it for free for 3 months don't bother untill you free time is up.

4. boba

boba Hall Of Fame

May 23, 2003
    If you don't like HBO's movies don't blame Directv they are only the delivery media complain to HBO. Directv gives you the channels to watch but rarely controls the content.

5. nygal38

nygal38 New Member

Mar 4, 2006
    hi spanish sorry about the typing

6. NVBlue

NVBlue Legend

Aug 3, 2005
    BET Jazz is a great channel!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.