1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

DP WILL NOT TAKE PROGRAMMING HIT

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by -, Dec 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

I TRIED to set up a once retired DP today, it has old 112? software and refused to download a hit or respond to the jenny code. I have it on a twin 500 but moved it to a SW64 at the suggestion of the CSR who said it wouldnt download from a twin. But I THOUGHT it wouldnt download from a 64 either and needed a 119 only look. Unfortunately I took down my 119 only dish the other day and converted it to a twin for easier wiring at a new location.:(

They offered to RA it but its HD has been changed and I dont want to put much money in it. Oh yea the tech said the 721s are delayed till March.......

Advice would be appreciated.

Odd 119 and 110 show up although it says no switch found the summary page doesnt indicate which slot was found either. Some channels are there and PVR works. Strange.

2. Guest

Leave it connected, but turned off overnight.

--jbuff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.